It’s a contest!
And it has nothing to do with the holidays or homeless cats or raising money for victims of snow-shoveling-related injuries.
It has EVERYTHING to do with ME, JD!
All you have to do is answer the questions below. These questions will test your knowledge of all things JD. How well do you really know me? How thoroughly do you read this blog? Just how bored ARE you?
The prize is pretty fabulous. Two lucky winners will win free — FREE! — ad spots in my sidebar. See, over there? To your right? Where it says “Your Ad Here”? Yes, two lucky winners will have their 125 x 125 logos plopped into the top and bottom slots for a whole month. FREE!
If you don’t have a logo, by god, I’ll make you one. FOR FREE!
If you don’t have a blog to advertise, don’t worry: you can still play! You just won’t win anything.
The first person to answer all questions correctly in a comment on this post will win the top slot. The second person to answer all questions correctly wins the bottom slot. If NO ONE guesses all the answers, I’ll shut down this blog in despair. Or make the questions easier. Or pick two people at random. Or answer the questions my own damn self and put MY ad in all THREE spots. That’ll show you.
OK, let’s play!
- Fill in the blank: I Played _________ Casino So You Don’t Have To.
- What kind of flowers did JD’s creepy neighbor give her?
- How much did JD shell out for those stupid Bumpits?
- True or False: In the recently reviewed film “Stud Hunters,” there is a character named Mr. Nibbles.
- What does “RSB” stand for?
- Which celebrity rudely interrupted JD’s “I Do Nude” debut?
- Quick! Name JD’s two cats.
- With what phrase did each of JD’s three “Can I Tap That” exchanges end?
- Ay, loca! Who is JD’s drag queen hero?
- What post did JD “read” at BlogHer?
Remember, you are playing for one month of FREE advertising on I Do Things. The stakes are high. Think carefully before submitting your answers.
I do not expect you to know the answers off the top of your head. Use the “Search I Do Things” box liberally.
And good luck!